Welcome to l’École Bilingue Internationale de Haute-Savoie!
Opened in 2010, with a few preschool students who were the first to benefit from the immersion program in English, the school now caters for students aged 3 to 10, from Petite Section to CM2 in the primary school.
In 2018, opening of the 6ème(equivalent to Year 7 in the U.K) was the start of the lower Secondary school or Collège which will open new grades every year.
Recognized by the “Foundation pour l’école” for the quality of its education, since its inception, our school has offered, a high quality bilingual program. Learning languages at an early age is at the heart of the educational project. In our classrooms, the presence of native teachers ensures a real immersion in language and culture.
Families enjoy the following aspects of the program which you will be able to witness if you visit our school:
- A bilingual education and a rich and motivating curriculum with a global perspective.
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers who like to share their passion of learning with students.
- A project based pedagogy, promoting participation and motivation of students.
- A nurturing environment that answers every students’ needs and promotes a humanistic culture.
- Small class size allowing for individual attention and caring for children with special needs.
- A multicultural environment promoting knowledge and skills that are essential for the future of the children: curiosity, critical thinking, empathy, love of sharing and collaboration, open-mindedness.
EBiHS is also a school that welcomes parents. The school year offers many opportunities to gather the community: shows, meeting with the teachers, festivals and traditions.
If you wish to visit the school at a different time than at the Open-House in early December, you may contact us and we will be pleased to welcome you!
Meanwhile, enjoy a virtual discovery of our school!